Start Here, the new book by Alex and Brett Harris, is a must-read for all Rebelutionaries and those who have read Do Hard Things. The subtitle of this book is “Doing Hard Things Right Where You Are” which is definitely an accurate description of the purpose of this book.
You want to do hard things.
But you don’t know where to start.
You are changing the world around you.
But you are tired and burned out.
You feel called to do the extraordinary for God.
But you feel stuck in the ordinary.
Are you ready to take the next step and blast past mediocrity for the glory of God?
Some of the main themes in this book are these:
· What the first step looks like and getting started on hard things.
· Practical help for making a great idea work.
· Handling the changes that come with doing hard things.
· Keeping God in focus every step of the way.
· Keeping on in the middle of hard things.
· How to move against the crowd and your intentions in doing so.
· What to do when your hard thing is done.
Included in this book are some amazing stories of others who did hard things and the struggles of doing hard things as well as the joys! And the really awesome thing about this book is that it is totally focused on Christ and His glory.
Developed in a question-and-answer format, the Harris brothers answer many of the questions that may seem to plague us as we are doing hard things. While this book would be put into perspective more if you read “Do Hard Things” first, I highly recommend this book to all.
Published on 24 April, 2010. Last updated on